Friday, January 15, 2010

Who am I?

1 week from today I am 19 years old. I can not wait! With this coming to being the last year of my teenhood, one can not help but to ask this question: Who am I? Tonight I went to the dinning commons with my friend Jon. Stuff happened and basically I didn't sit with him. So, I sat with 4 girls. Four great girls who were particularly hyper. Just like normal, I barely talked at all. That got me thinking. I realized that I love to hang 1-on-1 with people. I constantly isolate myself from others with someone else. I like hanging with others that way. It's too much to focus on everyone. Groups over 3 is just so hard for me to focus on. So I just...don't talk. Then I of course thought: Is that a bad thing? No I dont' think so, that's who I am. God made us all different and that's my difference. Well at least that's what I do. But really, who AM I? This is such a perplexing question and I'm not totally sure how to answer it. I am Michael Leather. I love helping others and doing what I can to be a great person for them. I like spending time to myself and doing things for others for them to realize that people care. I love it when people show me that they care about me too. For example, I have a friend who just visits my room randomly to say hi. That makes my night. I like Early American History. I don't like to read so I don't know everything I could about it, but that's whatever. For some reason, I am getting more and more in to shoes lately. I actually think that I want to own a shoe store. I need to talk to my friend Scott to see what's up with that. I just can't help but wonder if this is a problem: I am in college where I am supposed to take classes to do what I want in life. But...I don't even know who I AM or what I want to do. It's just weird. Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment