Sunday, January 31, 2010

Me = Fail

So if you have been keeping up to date with my blog, you would realize that I haven't posted since 1/26 which is 5 whole days ago. That's a LONG time. Why? Well if you read my first blog, I said I wanted to write on this every day. So logically me = fail. Then I got to thinking "why haven't I written on my blog?" The answer to this question is both satisfying and makes me extremely happy. Not to mention it gave me something to write about today.

The reason I haven't been writing on my blog lately is because I've been with my friends SO much. During the week I was with Bethany and around with other various friends doing homework but a LOT of just hanging out. Friday and Saturday I was with my room mate Matt and Paul watching movies. Isn't that awesome? The reason that I didn't write on my blog is because I was surrounded by the most amazing people and ones I hope to know for the rest of my life! I can not begin to describe how blessed I am to have these amazing people in my life. I'm sorry if you're surprised at my not writing much. I just woke up an hour ago (I love college). Also, I don't think I really have to expatiate on this. God gave me great friend, I spend time with them, I have no time to blog. Makes sense to me. :-)

Well, it's time to go get this day started. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I have church at 6 and need to do an observation of my site for Earth Keeping. Whatever else happens, does. Later everyone.

Michael Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment