Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We begin our tale...

It's a new year, a new time in my life. For example, next week I will be 19 years old. For years I have wanted to sit down and have a journal. One where I can thrust all of my thoughts and emotions in to and forget them if need be. Then I can come back later and reflect. The problem always was that I never really could find time and I also never really wanted to hand write that much. Now that I am in college, I do have more free time than in high school. And thanks to technology and my ability to type, I can just use the laptop. With all of this, I figured that almost 9 years is enough time to wait and now I should actually do this. It IS in fact a new year, I can start today. This will be one of my new disciplines that I will try to keep.

For those of you who plan on reading this and keeping up with me, good luck. I think a lot. This will hopefully be my thinking zone. Sometimes what I say may not make sense, but ultimately, it will for me. If you want to see how my life is going, then hopefully this will help you out a lot. I am online pretty often and my goal is to write here once a day at minimum. Wish me luck.

Michael Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment