Friday, January 15, 2010

"I can feel you all around me."

Tonight was the hallway activity at the Franklin Institute. It was pretty awesome. I saw the Sun in 3-D. Woo hoo. But whatever. I've got other things on my mind.

I don't know what went on today, but essentially the crap hit the fan today in the world of my friends. My one friend had a possible school shooting today. It didn't happen thank God but then someone followed her car home at night. Let me tell you, I'm not a father but for the first time I was truly scared like a father is. I've never been as scared for my friends this much...ever. I guess that shows how much I really care about her. I honestly did not want to hang up with her. She's one of my best friends and I have no idea what I would do if she were hurt. Then my other friend texted me. I really can't talk about what happened with her, but I just ask that you pray for her friends. Satan's ways look fun to do and apparently her friends took some nasty bait. There is just a mess. Please just keep them in prayer. I just keep thinking back to God here. Back to "How He Loves." God is so jealous for us here on Earth. He is SO jealous in fact that he sent Jesus here so we can be with him forever. Why is it that people who know God, can't recognize that? God WANTS us, he cries for us every day. He made you and me and we thank God by...going to Satan? No. Sorry. Jesus came to earth to show us as humans how we are to act. And...we don't follow it. That's a problem I struggle with too. As humans we do. He IS jealous for us. If love were like a hurricane, we'd all be trees bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy. However, I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way he loves. God is here for us. He never will leave. God is going to use everything for his glory one day whether it's on our watch or not. I just can't wait to see how everything is going to turn out shining back to him.

Ok. I have 2 classes tomorrow and I am essentially tired. Brain is going on "sleep" mode now world. There is officially 1 week until my birthday. Can't wait! Good night.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment