Thursday, January 14, 2010

2:06 or Hi Noon

I am officially done classes for the day...almost. I have Fitness Through Jogging at 4 until 5:20 but am going to try and to go my hall's activity at 5. We'll see how that works. Tomorrow I have a quiz in French but it's on 1 page of information with half as pictures. I'm actually kind of nervous about it simply because...what can you POSSIBLY quiz us on? You know? Anyway, my day.

This morning was Earth Keeping with Professor Dube. I love his accent by the way. It is thick but not too thick that you can't understand him. In order to enunciate his words better, he slows down his talking. Makes class great because I can keep up. haha. I had my first Leadership Class today with Tess. I can not believe how extroverted this class is! Tess wanted us to be done figuring out our grading system in 30-35 minutes. It took us 40. I love it. This is going to be a good class. And already without the class, I think I am starting to recognize leadership better. We had to have "representatives" from each group we were split in to, to go and agree on how our class would be graded. I, as usual, wanted to be the representative. I love it. But I knew the person who my group chose would be listened to better and is a better small group leader. So I told the group I think he should do it. It felt good. Bad not knowing what the heck was going on, but good to know that I'm starting to make better decisions. Then I had New Testament with JOEMO! I love that Professor. He is so much better than Prof Acker for New Testament. I am really going to enjoy this class this semester.

Ok. I have 1.5 hrs until class. I need to look at my French for the quiz tomorrow (somehow) and read. But first, time to call my Mom. Later everyone.

Michael Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment