Sunday, June 27, 2010

Night Life

Today was a great first day of camp. Things went really well. I played "Spider Tag" with some staff members on the jungle gym and I had a great time. But then I came back to the room and things just got weird. Do you ever realize that you do some things too much? Sometimes people read too much, some play sports too much, some literally do NOTHING too much. Me? I think too much. I came back to the room tonight and my mind kind of imploded. I thought so many things and even made myself upset. It was rather overwhelming. Today in the car, I was driving and guess what I did? I thought. I thought about my worshiping and glorifying of God. I thought so much about relationships and just things I need to do with friends and girls. I even thought a little bit about college. Today my friend Eric was reading Mind Trap puzzles. I thought about those. THAT was hard. haha. So I've realized that I think a lot. Sometimes too much. What do I do with it? Do I utilize it, or do I try to calm my self and mind down? This is rather (haha) "puzzling." I need to think about thinking. What a doozy that is! Ok, I'm done thinking for the night (ok, so I lied) but I'm still gonna get off and just try to relax. Good night everyone.

Michael Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment