Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not Title, Just Purpose

Today has been...interesting at best. My emotions have been all over the place. This morning I had flashbacks to a time I loved, but wished not to remember. It hurt to much to remember. I picked a bad number in the lottery. My room mate pick for next year said that apparently he has been on the fence with living on campus the whole time and so he's not 100% sure if he's going to live on campus next year. Even tho I already said I wasn't living with Matt and turned down to live with this AWESOME guy named Paul. So...I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm going to be living with him or not because we choose rooms on Thursday. Then tonight I talked with my friend Justin and he talked to me about his girlfriend. He smiled SO much when talking about her and I can't wait to find that girl who I can smile over forever. Even if I already DID find a girl who I smile about allllll the time.

Ok, yeah. That's it. I really don't feel like expounding on it tonight. No reason, just really don't feel like it. SO...

Good night world

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment